If you are looking for answers to a question you have please refer to our FAQ’s page.
We want terms that you understand and can comply with.
If you have thoughts on how we can improve our terms then please do contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
DEFINITION AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
nuMONDAY may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by nuMONDAY. Your continued use of nuMONDAY.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via nuMONDAY.
2. You must not use nuMONDAY for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
3. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trade mark or other rights of third parties.
4. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other nuMONDAY user.
5. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
6. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on nuMONDAY.com including use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the nuMONDAY.com website.
7. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ nuMONDAY.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to nuMONDAY.com.
8. You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of nuMONDAY.
9. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
10. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the nuMONDAY site or that is in any way destructive.
11. Under no circumstance will nuMONDAY Ltd. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of nuMONDAY regardless of the form of action.
GOODS FOR SALE
12. If you seek to sell products then all goods sold as “handmade” must be deemed not to have been produced through “mass production” methods and must be the original design or produce of the seller.
13. You must not list prohibited items – for a list of such items please refer to prohibited items list. nuMONDAY reserves the right to change this list at any time and without notice.
CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT
14. You (“the user”) in using nuMONDAY allows nuMONDAY the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for nuMONDAY to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity.
15. You must not post, list or upload fails, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
16. You must not copy, modify, or distribute nuMONDAY’s copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content form the Site, without our express consent.
19. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify nuMONDAY against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by nuMONDAY as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
SALES AND RETURNS
20. You must pay for items purchased by you, unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. Please refer to the Sales and Returns Policy.
21. You must post items purchased from you after receipt of payment in the time frame specified in the listing unless you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity in which care you must notify nuMONDAY staff by contacting us at hello@nuMONDAY.com.
22. You must be able to form a legally binding contract of see to be a member of nuMONDAY. This restricts membership to those of 17 years of age and under unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise (and ultimately responsible for) the account.
DATA AND PRIVACY
23. You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
24. You must not hold multiple account in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of the nuMONDAY service.
25. You must not solicit for new business on nuMONDAY or us nuMONDAY.com to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about the nuMONDAY business (items, postage etc). Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken with your company or ISP (internet service provider).
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
27. nuMONDAY retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
30. You agree to pay the fees set our in our Fees Policy.
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possible terminated. nuMONDAY seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that nuMONDAY is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravene the above Terms and as such you use the nuMONDAY service at your own risk.