DEFINITION & NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
nuMONDAY may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by nuMONDAY.
Your continued use of nuMONDAY.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
By agreeing to these terms you are also agreeing to our other policies:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via nuMONDAY.
1.3. In the event of account closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable for the period that is chosen of either Monthly, 6 Monthly and Yearly, with each being paid in advance of sign up.
1.4. All sellers must be based in the UK, sellers found outside the UK will have their accounts closed without notice.
1.6. nuMONDAY acts as a third party platform for connecting buyers with sellers to make secure purchases protected by our buyer protection.
1.7. All products listed on nuMONDAY are the accountability and responsibility of the seller to ensure they comply with all local and international laws for selling their type of product. By agreeing to these terms you agree that nuMONDAY holds no legal responsibility for the product that you have listed or purchased.
1.8. All responsibility of the product quality and safety is the legal responsibility of seller to ensure they have the necessary legal paperwork in place. nuMONDAY holds no legal responsibility over the failure of sellers to not have the legal paperwork in place.
1.8. All sellers must hold the trademark or copyright permission of the products they sell. If the seller is using or breaching another parties copyright or trademark they take on full legal responsibility of doing so.
1.9. nuMONDAY does not hold any legal responsibility over sellers selling or distributing products that contain another parties copyright or trademark. This responsibility lies with the seller.
2. You must not use nuMONDAY for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
3. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
4. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other nuMONDAY user.
5. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
6. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on nuMONDAY.com including the use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the nuMONDAY.com website.
7. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ nuMONDAY.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to nuMONDAY.com.
8. You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of nuMONDAY.
9. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
10. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the nuMONDAY site or that is in any way destructive.
11. Under no circumstance will nuMONDAY be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of nuMONDAY regardless of the form of action.
GOODS FOR SALE
12. If you seek to sell products then all goods sold should be sourced or designed by you.
Sourced items are defined as items that people have used to make their items or have designed their items to have them produced by someone else.
Sourced items are not items bought in bulk and sold on nuMONDAY.
13. You must not list prohibited items – for a list of such items please refer to prohibited items list. nuMONDAY reserves the right to change this list at any time and without notice.
CONTENT & COPYRIGHT
14. You (“the user”) in using nuMONDAY allows nuMONDAY the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for nuMONDAY to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity.
15. You must not post, list or upload fails, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
16. (a) You must not copy, modify, or distribute nuMONDAY’s copyrighted works or trademarks, or other contents from the Site, without our express consent. (b) You must not use the nuMONDAY name to create any Facebook groups, websites or any other content without our consent.
19. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify nuMONDAY against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by nuMONDAY as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
SALES & RETURNS
20. You must pay for items purchased by you unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. Please refer to the Sales and Returns Policy.
21. You must post items purchased from you after receipt of payment in the time frame specified in the listing unless you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity in which case you must notify nuMONDAY staff by contacting us via nuMONDAY.com/contact.
22. You must be able to form a legally binding contract to be a member of nuMONDAY. This restricts membership to those of 17 years of age and under unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise (and ultimately responsible for) the account.
DATA & PRIVACY
23. You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
24. You must not hold multiple accounts in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of the nuMONDAY service.
25. You must not solicit for new business on nuMONDAY or us nuMONDAY.com to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about the nuMONDAY business (items, postage etc). Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken by your company or ISP (internet service provider).
CHANGES TO SERVICE
27. nuMONDAY retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
30. You agree to pay the fees set out in our Fees Policy.
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possibly terminated. nuMONDAY seeks to promote legal activity and well-behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that nuMONDAY is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravene the above Terms and as such you use the nuMONDAY service at your own risk.