This beautiful White Lattice Wax Warmer is Moroccan inspired and casts a stunning array of lattice shadows once lit in the evening. The item can be used with either wax melts or as an oil burner.
Product comes in a sturdy box.
The warmer itself measures 11.5cm x 8.5 cm
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: For a limited time we are including 1 of our Core Fragrance wax melt clamshells for free when you purchase this burner. Choose yours from the list below, just add your selection to the Order Notes section when you check out.
– Fresh Linen
– Grapefruit Lux
– Seaweed & Juniper
– Earl Grey & Cucumber
– Lime Basil & Mandarin
– Himalayan Cedar & Jasmine
WAX MELT SAFETY:
– Do not use scented tea light candles or large tea light candles
– Avoid using paraffin melts, these get hotter than soy and may crack your melter.
– Don’t overload the bowl/dish with wax or oil. It could overheat and crack the melter
– When in use ensure the burner is on a level surface that is heat resistant
– Keep away from pets & children
– Keep away from draughts
– Don’t move while the wax is hot
– Never leave unattended
– Don’t use constantly for long periods of time, the ceramic will eventually overheat and crack
– To remove the wax once the scent has left the wax. Light the burner for a minute or two, extinguish the tea light and then the solid wax should have loosened allowing you to slip it out. You can then clean the dish out with soap and water (if using soy wax).