Please read all the terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read the terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the customer or you). We are M C M Apparel. We are based in Devon and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These are the terms on which we sell all services to you. By ordering any services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the services and goods from the website if you are eligible to enter a contract and are at least 18 years old.
1. Consumer means an individual acting for purpose which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
2. Contract means the legally- binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services.
3. Delivery Location means the supplier’s premises or other location where the services are to be supplied, as set out in the order.
4. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other material that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in an away accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purpose of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
5. Goods means any good that we supply to you with the Services the number and description described in the order.
6. Order means the Customer’s order for the services from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out in the order.
8. Services means the services advertised on the website, including any goods, of the number and description set out in the order.
9. Website means our website sparkysprint.co.uk on which the services are advertised.
1. The description of the services and any goods is as set out on the website, catalogues, brochure’s or other form of advertisement. There may be small discrepancies in the size or colour of any Goods supplied.
2. In the case of services and any goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All services which appear on the website are subject to availability.
4. We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
5. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your controls required, provide us with all information required to perform the services and obtain any necessary licences and consent (unless otherwise agreed).
6. Failure to comply with the above is a customer’s default which entitles us to suspend performance of the service’s until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
2. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the services and of any goods in our website a contractual offer to sell the services or goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The order process is set out on our website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A contract will be formed for the services ordered only when you receive an e-mail from us confirming the order (order confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of e-mail with all information in it (i.e. the order confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event no later than the delivery of any goods supplied under the contract, and before performance begins of any of the services.
4. Any quotation or estimate (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 15 days from the date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the services, fees or otherwise can be made after it has entered into, unless the variation has been agreed by customer and the supplier in writing.
6. We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a contract entered by you as the consumer. If it is not the case you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms that are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
1. The fees for the services, the price of any goods (if not included in the fees) and any additional delivery or other charges are set out on the website. Prices for services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
2. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the services.
There are no reviews yet.