Grey Tear drop Wax melt burner
♡ Beautiful Unique two piece hanging ceramic glazed oil / wax burner with black metal stand.
Comes with a packet of wax melts, please send me a message with your chosen wax melt scent.
Tea light included.
A beautiful and unusual statement piece for your home or will make a wonderful gift for all occasions.
20.5 x 10cm approx
A stunning two piece hanging oil burner with black metal stand with handmade natural soy melts, all hand poured in small batches to ensure great quality every time.
This burner comes with tea light and wax melts. Please send me a message to request a preferred scent –
Seasalt & Grapefruit
Pear & Freesia
– place oil burner on heat or fire resistant surface
– never leave a lit oil burner unattended
– use well away from pets and young children
– do not use the burner without wax or oil make sure there is sufficient oil or wax in the bowl, do not apply heat when dish is empty to avoid cracks
– do not touch the surface when lit
– do not overfill the dish with wax, add wax melts gradually
– use with good quality unscented tea lights (4 hrs burning time), make sure the wick is trimmed and does not come in direct contact with the burner
– tea lights that are too large can cause your burner to overheat, crack, soot or burn the fragrance very quickly
– never mix water with wax, if the burner has been used with water and oils first it needs to be completely dry to be used with melts
When your wax warmer is not on and the wax has hardened, the easier way to remove it is by warming the wax slightly until it loosens in the warmer, then it can be removed. I removed remaining wax with warm (not too hot) water once the burner had cooled. Wipe it down with a paper towel.
Any questions please ask me.
Thank you Sapphire & Wolf