Your satisfaction is our top priority therefore at Isadora Jewellery we only make high-quality products. However, If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item in original condition within 14 days from the delivery of your order, under the condition that your item meets the return requirements .
Please note that all the Goods are subject to inspection and additional charges may incur depending on the condition of the item(s). Once the item is inspected, should charges apply, you will be notified prior to any work being done to process your request.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 (0)7395615348 or 01753973236. We will be happy to assist you.
If you decide to return the order then please email us with the request. An email including our return address will be sent to you.
Once you receive the return address, please send the item(s) back to us within 14 days from the delivery of your order. Pack your item(s) securely before shipping. We suggest that you send your item via an insured, traceable shipping method. Isadora Jewellery does not take responsibility for loss or damage of items in transit.
The cost of return shipping is not covered by us and remains the customer’s responsibility.
Once we receive your parcel, it can take up to 14 working days for us to process your refund request.
Your return must meet all requirements below to be eligible for a refund:
– The Goods have not been worn and do not show any signs of use including but not limited to scratches, dents, stains, or any other flaws.
– The original product seal is intact and has not been removed. (The Goods are sent with a void tag attached to them. Please make sure that it has not been removed).
– Your return parcel must include all complementary items such as the original gift box, certificates and other promotional items.
– The Goods have previously not been resized or modified.
– The Goods don’t include diamonds purchased as part of GIA certification.
– The Goods have been returned to us within 14 days from the delivery of your order.
After we received the order back, we will credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges. It can take up to 14 days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
– A special order, customised order that has been produced to your specification.
– The Goods that include diamonds purchased as part of GIA certification.
Damaged / Faulty item
Please examine the Goods received from us immediately you receive them. If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within 14 days of receipt of the Goods, we shall assume that you have accepted them.
If your order arrives damaged / faulty, then please email us telling clearly what is the fault you complain of and when it first became apparent. An email including our return address and return postage will be sent to you. Please pack your item securely before shipping and return the item in original condition within 14 days from the delivery of your order. Once we receive the product, we will repair or replace it within 14 days.
To return your product for resizing email us with the request. An email including our return address and return form will be sent to you. Please print, fill in all the relevant information and enclose this form in your return packet. Please note that your return request will be processed based on the information that you wrote on the return form. Please make sure that you send your product for resizing without the certificates as these items might not be returned to you after the resizing process.
Pack your item securely before shipping. We suggest that you send your item via an insured, traceable shipping method. We do not take responsibility for loss or damage of items in transit. The cost of return shipping is not covered by us and remains the customer’s responsibility unless we sent you the wrong size.
If we send you the incorrect size, then we will resize the ring for you as well as arrange and cover the delivery cost. Otherwise, we will charge you £20 for resizing, and you will also be responsible for covering the cost of the delivery.
Resizing process applies only to modify the ring size. Width or thickness of a ring cannot be altered.
Please avoid getting your item resized by a third party such as another jeweller or person other than us as it will void your warranty.
The resizing process takes about 14 days, depending on the product.
!!! Please note that some of our rings and wedding bands we will not be able to resize due to their design. A new order would need to be placed to purchase the product in the correct size.
To return your product for repair, email us with the request, attaching pictures of the damage if possible. An email including our return address and return form will be sent to you. Please print, fill in all the relevant information and enclose this form in your return packet. Please note that your return request will be processed based on the information that you wrote on the return form. Please make sure that you send your product for repair without the certificates as these items might not be returned to you after the repair process.
Please note that the repair process takes about 14 days, depending on the product.
All our Goods are individually handcrafted by us and made with care and quality materials. Most of them come with a 2-year warranty starting from the delivery of the order. In a rare case of a production defect, we will repair your product if you meet the terms and conditions for the warranty.
All repair requests are subject to inspection before the request is processed. If we determine that our production has not caused the damage, we will inform you about it and let you know if any repair services by us are available at cost or otherwise.
Terms and Conditions for a 2-year Warranty and Repair
1.The warranty is eligible for only production defects and does not cover deformations and damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorised service or normal wear and tear.
2. The warranty is null and void in any case where the item has been modified in any way including engraving, resizing or repair by a third party such as another jeweller or person other than us.
3. If any part of jewellery (including but not limited to stones) falls off, it should be returned along with its parts before any attempt to repair. We do not take responsibility for missing parts or stones.
4. Our 2-year warranty is non-transferable to a third party.
Our 2-year warranty does not cover the following:
– Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing
– Scratches, dents or chipping caused by general wear or misuse.
– Bent, caught or worn-out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to negligence or other damage
– Lost or stolen stone(s)
– Items that have been abused or worn out of expectations for everyday wear.
Please note that the following issues are the characters of the item and cannot be considered as defects:
– Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship
– Natural characteristics of the metal or gemstones (such as colour, internal inclusions, etc.)