My sling bags for women are very fashionable and for good reason, they are large enough to carry multiple small items at dinner, at events, even while dancing a slow, close body tango – yet are so light (8 oz’s) as to be un-noticeable when empty and slung across the body. The colouration is clever – the high quality vegan friendly body is black so she does not create a colour clash issue – while the colour of the front and rear outside pockets, vivacious orange with a touch of white and blue/black, work really well with the classic colours of women’s party fashion – white, black and red. Sometimes the best things in life are small and simple. She may be small but this bag is a reminder of the unconstrained vibrancy of Mexico City in the 1920’s.
She will take tickets, keys, make-up needs, a money wallet, a mobile phone and more. And my sling bags add to this design impact by having a black vegan friendly strap which is detachable from the body of the bag if needs be but is held until then across the body by a gold tone swivel clasp and a gold tone neck-ring.
About the sling bag:
* The artwork is drawn from one of my paintings inspired by the work of the wonderful Frida Khalo
* It has hand-stitched finishing.
* The detachable shoulder strap is 128 cm long, 64 cm from the top of the bag to the back of your neck following a slight v line !
* It has 12 cm deep open pocket on each side and the top closure is zipped for security purposes as well.
* She is 19 cm tall, 17 cm wideand 4 cm deep or 5 cm fully expanded
*IN STOCK – SHIPPED WITHIN 2 DAYS
* PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
* All reproduction rights to this limited edition art belong to the artist, Corina Stupu Thomas