This oil-based balm has been designed to work as both a cleanser (using the oil cleansing method) and a moisturiser. And because it doesn’t contain water there is no need for preservatives, emulsifiers or in fact anything other than a blend of antioxidant and vitamin-rich natural oils. The beetroot powder also leaves your skin with a natural glow.
Rose beauty balm is perfect for cleansing and gently exfoliating daily, easily removing even water-proof make-up, sunscreen and general daily grime as well as gently unblocking pores, balancing the skin, and lifting away dead skin.
Because the Rose beauty balm is oil-based (no soap or chemicals here) it wont strip the skin of its natural oils, meaning no over-compensation, no dryness and an improved skin barrier leading to a clearer and more youthful-looking complexion.
Once the skin is cleansed the balm can also be used as both a daily moisturiser (if you need it once you have switched to oil cleansing) and a deeply calming and hydrating mask.
The benefits to Rose beauty balm are
1. The fact that beauty balms don’t contain any water means they are packed with nothing but active ingredients chosen for their skin-boosting qualities. That means no preservatives, no emulsifiers, and no artificial fragrances or other chemical nasties. Many beauty products contain a lot of water so you get great value for money with a beauty balm.
2. They work for all skin types. Because a beauty balm is designed to work with your skin, supporting its natural functions, and because there are no nasties, beauty balms can be used by everyone. Young, old, oily dry or sensitive.
3. Oil cleansing really works. 1 product and a washcloth or muslin will remove make-up, cleanse and nourish the skin, gently exfoliate, and improve your skin barrier. So you can ditch the make-up remover, the foaming cleanser, and the scrub.
4. Intensive moisture. These balms offer an intense moisture boost whenever you need it. If you have dry skin you can use a little as a daily moisturiser, and you can smother on a thick layer before you go to bed for an intense moisture boost.
5. One product made from natural plant oils with no filler and minimal packaging is better for the planet and your pocket.
Adjust a headband, to fit, before starting your skincare routine to keep hair away from face.
Apply balm to, and work into skin in circular motions before removing with warm water
Leave the balm on the skin for 5/10 mins for an extra moisture boosting mask (1/2 weekly)
Gently remove the balm with flannel/cotton pad and warm water.
Using the spatula apply a pea sized amount of the balm, onto damp skin for maximum absorption, to moisturise and hydrate skin.
All ingredients are hand grown and made by myself
●Vitamin E oil
●Frankincense, Rose & Geranium essential oil
A balm to cleanse and intensely moisturise & redefine skin
There are no reviews yet.