Our Reclaimed Scaffold Boards are perfect for creating your own Shelves or Statement Furniture pieces – replacing the ordinary & mundane!
Each of our hand-selected boards are full of character and have distressed, rustic finishes which include knots, natural colour variations, saw marks, cracks, weathered surfaces and signs of a hard life – a unique individual finish, which we have waxed to enhance, enrich & preserve…
Our boards go through a unique 3-stage sanding process, which reveals the grain & texture of the wood, without losing its character – offering a contemporary, industrial feel with a twist of modern urban living… A genuine statement piece! 😍
– Length: 30cm – 220cm
– Width: 22cm (approx)
– Depth: 3.6-3.8cm (approx)
– This listing is for our ‘Antique Brown’ wax finish; we have other colour options available: Stripped Pine, Rugger Brown, Clear Wax, Forest Brown, Cherry, Jacobean & Raw/Unwaxed – SEE OUR OTHER LISTINGS
– Reclaimed Solid Pine Wood
– 3 stage sanding process; revealing the grain & texture of the wood – These are not smooth-sanded boards
– All boards are pre-treated for wet rot, dry rot, fungi & wood boring insects.
– 2-3 coats of wax applied to every surface; providing all-round protection.
The Little Things:
– We believe sustainability is key & use only reclaimed scaffold boards
– This listing is for the Scaffold Board itself; Brackets are not included; however, we have different bracket options available in our Shop
– Option to include Weathered Scaffold Board End Bands as pictured (+£4.95)
– Custom lengths are cut free of charge – Please order the size above your requirement & leave the exact measurements in the ‘Leave Seller a Message’ box when checking out
– Includes Delivery
– Handmade in Coventry, UK
– Awesome 😎
Thanks for taking a look – we’ve got a few more things in the shop & we’re also on Facebook & Instagram: @FurnitureStatement – to see what else we get up to…