By purchasing my products you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
-Everything on my shop is made by hand and not a machine so tiny bubbles, bumps and slight imperfections are part of the unique characteristics of my designs
-Every petal/flower is handled carefully and dried in a special drying agent,all flowers must be dryed before i can create your keepsake.
In the drying process some flowers may change colours shapes and size. Bruising on flowers can also appear on resin which can occur during postage or drying within silica. Some flowers dry a lot better than others and I cannot guarantee all flowers will be usable, depending on the freshness when received.
- Flowers naturally create air bubbles, and resin also naturally has micro bubbles. These bubbles can be within the resin piece or sometimes feature on the surface of the resin, creating small holes. I work very hard to minimise these but this is not always possible.
- Items can take anything between 4-6 weeks to be dispatched. This includes the drying of your flowers, embedding them into resin and packing your item(s) for delivery.
- I send my items second class signed for via Royal Mail. I pack my items well to avoid damage during transit. I cannot be held responsible for lost or mis-delivered items.
- Please be aware that the colour of the flowers can fade over time due to pigment fade. Keeping out of direct sunlight will minimise this, but some flowers are more susceptible to this than others.
- Please keep resin out of direct sunlight to avoid yellowing, and wipe with a microfiber cloth to avoid scratches.
If you have any questions or inquiries please don’t hesitate to message me