A fun ‘Thank you Teacher’ printed onto wildflower seed paper. If personalised isn’t selected, the text on the front will read: ‘To my teacher’
Once your recipient has finished admiring their card simply soak in water for a few hours, plant into a pot of compost (or directly outside in warmer months), keep watered and it will start to sprout in around 3 weeks!
– A6 when folded.
– Plantable seeded card with wildflower seeds.
– Planting instructions on the reverse of card
– Zero waste – card can be planted and envelope can be composted.
– Comes with envelope (colours may vary) and delivered in a recycled brown envelope.
– Blank inside for your own message but can be printed inside and delivered direct to recipient (+50p) Please select ‘text inside’ and add your text at checkout.
– If Teacher name is required on front please select ‘+Name on front’ and add your name in the notes at checkout
I use Royal Mail to ship all orders Second Class UK. Please contact me if you wish to arrange shipping with tracking. Your card will be sent in a kraft envelope.