Customers are referred to as “you” or “your”. PrintingForYou is referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”.
2 Contact details
This shop is brought to you by PrintingForYou whose registered address is:
6 Burdiehouse Medway
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
· The contract between us shall be governed by the Laws of the United Kingdom and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of United Kingdom. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
· Registering of account is not required but it allows you to check an order status.
· All orders that are being placed on this website are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
· Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Accepting orders takes place from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Saturdays Sundays and public holidays are not included and orders placed on these days will be processed on following working day.
· After receiving a project and payment we check correctness of the project. We will send it back to your email address for the final acceptance in case of need (unclear requirements, colours conversions, etc). We will start processing immediately if your design/requirements doesn't require any additional action.
· If you don’t have your own project we can create it with additional fee agreed individually. The price depends on complexity and time needed to create it.
· Completion time after final approval is as shown on the website.
· Any order will be accepted for fulfilment only after it is confirmed by us and payment is fully processed although we reserve the right to refuse or suspend processing of any order due to one or more of the following:
1. The product is out of stock.
2. Error in pricing or product description.
3. Technical failure of the website.
4. When you buy more boxes/etuis/pouches than pens as we do not sell them separately.
· All products are subject to availability. In rare occasion that we are out of stock and unable to fulfil your order we will notify you as soon as possible.
· Please notice that original colours may vary from these seen on the computer screen. That’s why we cannot guarantee that the image is perfect representation of the product.
· Please keep your order number and a copy of your order confirmation until the delivery.
· We cannot accept any claim for damage or deterioration after the delivery has been made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Please note that we have no control over the conditions in which our products are stored once they have left our premises.
· Delivery charges are specified once you have entered the delivery details.
· Please note that we cannot take responsibility for delays outside of our control like flood, fire, strikes etc.
· Please make sure you provided us with correct delivery address as we don’t take any responsibility for undelivered orders due to incorrect address details.
· We do not guarantee any delivery at the specific time or date. All provided times are estimates only.
· Your responsibility is to accept delivery when being made.
· Please contact us by email if the delivery is significantly late (over 4 working days from day given in confirmation email). An email address is email@example.com We will take instant action and will respond not later than on next working day.
6 Payment / prices
· All the prices of products and services presented on the website are quoted in GBP and are inclusive of any applicable value added tax.
· For orders outside of the EU the VAT will be deducted from products where applicable.
· The payment for the order is carried out with use of PayPal. You can use either a PayPal account if you have one or your debit/credit card with no need to register.
· We do not have an access to your card or PayPal account details.
· While using credit/debit card you confirm that you are cardholder or you are permitted by cardholder to use of it.
· Contract is considered invalid until it is paid. This also applies to any pre-orders.
· The price you will pay for a product/service and delivery is the price stated on our website at the moment of receiving your order.
· Please make sure that you receive confirmation of your order via email. No confirmation means that the order has not been accepted successfully.
· We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
· You cannot cancel the order of personalised products or made to your specification once we start processing it.
· We accept cancellation of order only from private buyers and only when it is placed up to 7 days from the delivery. Your notice of cancellation must be delivered to us by email or post. Above in paragraph 2 you will find our contact details.
· It is your responsibility to deliver goods safely to us at your expense.
· The goods must be unopened and in resalable condition for a full refund.
8 Returns and Refunds
· In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 the Consumer has an automatic right to cancel and rescind a contract at any time from its formation until seven working days after the goods are delivered. However it does not apply to contracts made for customised products and goods which were in use.
· If the above is fulfilled please send us your items in their original condition and packaging. You must pay the cost of returning the goods and you will be responsible for their safety during transportation.
· We will refund your payment with bank transfer to designated account, less the cost of the original postage and packing within up to 14 working days.
9 Intellectual Properties
· The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website remains the property of PrintingForYou or our suppliers and licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use.
· You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website.
· You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by us or our suppliers and licensors.
10 PrintingForYou is registered in Scotland, VAT registration number: GB 119299290.