A doner kebab? Beans on toast? A ring doughnut or a sausage roll? Show the world you’re couple goals with a quirky food portrait.
Alternative to the usual *say cheese* couples portraits, these personalised A4 wall prints come with yours and your other half’s name and perfect portrait food choices.
The bright print makes a fun addition to your home and an ideal gift for any occasion, be it a Birthday, Anniversary, Housewarming, Valentines, Christmas, Wedding, or just as a surprise gift to show them how much you love them (with food – minus the calories!)
This listing is for a 300 dpi high resolution digital download personalised printable PDF for you to print at home, at a print shop, or online.
Ordering (digital download)
1) Please see menus for the different food items. There are several menu’s to choose from – Breakfast, Main and Snack, Desserts and Pets (we can’t forget about our furry family).
2) Add the personalised print to your basket and in the message box, advise of the title to be printed at the top of the print. Eg. You and Me / Us / Together Forever etc….title can be whatever you desire. Please also advise an established date if you would like that on the print.
3) Write the name of the person to be included on the print and then the food choice (please make sure you include the food number not just the food item). For example: John – Biscuit 6, Ryan – Soup 1
4) Depending on the amount of people (food) requested, the print may be horizontal (more than 2 names), or vertical (3+ names). If you have a specific requirement for orientation, please note this when ordering. Also be advised, the more food items (names/people) requested, the smaller the food images will be in the final product.
5) Please check name and title spellings as these will be copied as given.
Receiving your print
Please note this is a digital download – no physical paper copy will be sent to you.
1) Once I have received your order, I will beaver away creating the print for you. Processing time varies, but I aim to have the print with you within 2 working days.
2) I will send the file to you at 300dpi resolution in PDF format A4 size, ready for printing.
3) Please check the image for any inaccuracies (name/title spelling) – please note I will allow for one revision for minor adjustments / spelling.
1) Once you have downloaded your portrait, the file can be printed at home, at a print shop or an online print shop.
2) Please choose a good quality cardstock / paper for a sharp, crisp print (we have found that a good quality glossy A4 photo paper really makes the image pop!)
3) Printer settings vary, if printing at home, please make sure the printer settings are set to ‘actual size’ or 100% whichever is better for you / print requirements.
4) Frame your print, position in a place of your choice or give as a gift to your other half and enjoy!
1) Please check spellings before submitting as these will be used as written.
2) Please note the frames (both real and mock up) around the print are for display/example purposes only, there is no coloured border around the white background.
3) Please note colours may differ from the ones displayed due to variations in the monitor/device settings used, printer settings and paper/card used.
4) Due to the nature of this product, (digital download / personalised) we do not offer refunds or exchanges once purchased.
5) This file is for personal use only. All designs and images are copyrighted and are not to be reproduced, sold, altered or distributed for commercial purposes.
6) By purchasing and downloading your personalised file, you agree to the stated terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or comments, or would like to make a request for something not shown, please get in touch 🙂
Designed in the UK.
Copyright of Whoopde Doodles