LUXURY LIMITED EDITIONS
These are an upgrade on the everyday cotton masks & are designed for going out out. They look chic worn with jeans & a shirt to meet up with friends or dressed up for Christmas meet ups (socially distanced & outside of course).
Face masks are re-usable, washable (fabrics have been pre-washed & shrunk in hand hot water), made in three layers of quality fabric with a built in filter pocket and exclusive print, inspired by lace motifs & Frida Kahlo:
• Top layer of slipper satin in cotton/polyester mix.
• Interlined with cotton organza & lined with soft cotton jersey for comfort.
• Hugs the face well.
• Has elastic ear loops, you can set to desired length.
• Hidden metal strip over the nose to pinch to shape.
• Built in filter pocket.
• Fabrics all pre-shrunk & hand washable in hand hot water.
• Free filter.
• Free re-sealable storage bag.
* Patterns to cut more filters can be found at: https://maskhaveaccessory.uk/downloads/
SIZING – UNISEX ADULT:
MEDIUM ADULT (most ladies)
3cm nose dart length
7.6cm – 9.2cm nose tip to chin edge length
22.5cm mask width.
LARGE ADULT (most men)
3cm nose dart length
9.2cm+ nose tip to chin edge length
24.5cm mask width.
UNISEX TEEN / SMALL ADULT (LADIES):
*Shorter nose tip to chin edge than ADULT MEDIUM
2.8cm nose dart length
7.1cm – 7.6cm nose tip to chin edge length
21.5cm mask width.
Hand wash in hot, soapy water, taking care not to over rub or crunch up the motif/design/slogan and drip dry. Do not iron over motif, elastic or edging.
Between washes you can hold your mask over steam or spray with alcohol over 60% proof.
WEARING MASKS CORRECTLY:
• Put your mask on with clean hands, pinching the nose to fit,
• Refrain from touching it whilst wearing it (so it has to be comfortable),
• When you want to take it off, sanitise your hands & then take it off,
• Seal it straight back in it’s carry pouch.
Wash your mask & change your chosen filter regularly.
*These masks are sold as non medical grade, they have not been lab tested & use commercially available materials & I will not make any claims on their ability to protect the wearer or others & can not be held responsible for anyone falling sick. There is information on the internet, there are some good links shared at the bottom of my website’s about page: https://maskhaveaccessory.uk/about which give the results of lab testing done on various materials & I suggest those interested, look this information up to satisfy yourself that my masks are the right solution for you too.
*The filter layer included, is a free gift with your purchase and is cut from a hepa vacuum cleaner bag – there is research for this filter type for use in masks. It is up to the customer whether they feel the filter will be useful to them or to find an alternative. Chantal Mallett / Mask Have Accessory can not be held liable for how well the item performs as a filter.