This pretty, 5 Bulb chandelier has been made from an old Dorset countryside signpost. On either side it is beautiful original lettering for Nottington and Broadwey- this truly is one of a kind – we will never able to make another like it! It has not been stained as the oak speaks for itself, instead, it was finished with matt varnish.
The cables are a dark grey, and the bulb holders are Bronze.
All teams with T11 small tube LED bulbs it’s really very lovely.
Maximum drop: 90cm
Distance between the top of the timber and the ceiling (chain and hook length): 35cm
The chain can be shortened if desired.
**This fixture is suitable for 220V – 240V (not suitable for Canada and the USA)
– You will receive the fixture, 5 x bulbs, 2 x matching hanging hooks, matching screws and matching ceiling cap.
**Please disregard the plug above the fixture in these listing photos and video, this is the way that we hang our fixtures in our studio, please see the last listing photo to see the hanging components provided.
All electrical components are UKCA and BS certified, our lamps are PAT tested once complete. Replacement vintage bulbs are widely available online.
* PLEASE NOTE *
Each lamp that we make is designed for use in the UK – 240V, 3-pin, UK plug with either E27/ES lamp holder. The lamps can be used with a voltage adaptor (standard travel adaptor) in the EU or US. You may experience a small dip in lamp wattage output (light). You should be able to purchase 110v bulbs locally to fit the lamp housings.
**Also note: our lamps are earthed due to the use of metal lamp housings, and so changing the plug is not recommended. We cannot take any responsibility for the safety of the lamp if the electrics provided are removed or tampered with.
· If you are unhappy with your MooBoo product we do offer refunds, but you must contact us within 30 days of receiving your package with the items no longer wanted or needed.
· You must cover the postage cost to get it back to us. Please use a tracked service, proof of postage cannot be accepted as proof of return, and refunds wont be processed until the item has been received and checked by us.
· If the item is bespoke, made to order or customised then we may not be able to offer you a full refund unless it is faulty. In the rare event that an item is faulty we will repair and return it to you as quickly as possible, you must contact us within 6 months of receiving you item.
· We do not guarantee bulbs and will only send a replacement in the rare event of them being broken in transit.