Striking and eye catching 100% cotton Tropical Leaf and Bird Table Runner. This Table Runner has a navy blue background with tropical birds surrounded by large leaves and flowers in contrasting shades of green, yellow and cream. This statement piece Table Runner is hand made using premium quality 100% Cotton fabric and is a perfect way to quickly and easily transform your table bringing a whole new feel to your room. This gorgeous pattern will also look great on a summers day on your outdoor table when dining alfresco.
This tropical and botanical feel 100% cotton Table Runner is a great way to accessorise your room and will make a statement on any table, sideboard, chest or coffee table bringing a tropical feel whether indoors or in the garden. Table Runners also make an ideal house warming, engagement or wedding gift for a friend or family member.
* The pattern placement may vary from shown on pictures, but runner is made from the same 100% cotton fabric.
* All our Table Runners are Hand Made, the above sizes are approximate and can vary by +/- 2cm. The nominal width is 30cm (12 inches).
* There is a choice of lengths available 140cm, 160cm, 180cm, 210cm & 230cm.
Length 140cm (55 inches) x Width 30cm (12 inches)
Length 160cm (63 inches) x Width 30cm (12 inches)
Length 180cm (71 inches) x Width 30cm (12 inches)
Length 210cm (83 inches) x Width 30cm (12 inches)
Length 230cm (90 inches) x Width 30 cm (12 inches)
Please contact us for different size requirements of Table Runners, these can be made, depending on the size required and the fabric stock we have at the time of your request.
When deciding on the length you need, please remember a traditional runner has 10cm – 15cm (4- 6 inches) overhang on each end of the table so please allow for this extra 20cm – 30cm for the overhang. For example 100cm – 120cm table top, order the 140cm table runner and for a 120cm – 160cm table top order either the 160cm or 180cm table runner, the larger 230cm table runner is ideal for table tops up to 200cm / 210cm in length.
Please note, the table runner will be folded for dispatch so may need a quick iron upon receipt.
We have limited stock of this gorgeous fabric, therefore once an item sells out, it is gone for good! If you see something you like we would suggest you purchase it there and then to avoid disappointment.
If this design is not for you, please visit our shop to view the full range of Table Runners currently available.
We are always adding new fabric designs to the range, so please check back regularly.
All our products are handmade with love & care personally by us in Northumberland in our Craft Studio. Please feel free to have a look at our 5 Star reviews and see what our customers say about our products & customer service.
Memory Design Gifts is a small family run business, operated by husband and wife team Anthea & Steve from our studio workshop in Northumberland. All of our products are designed and handcrafted by us to the highest of standard, and we pride ourselves on our customer service and satisfaction. Please feel free to read our positive customer reviews of which we are very proud. We are passionate about our products, are enthusiastic about our service and most of all we are focused on delivering quality products on time to our wide range of new and existing customers.
Any questions or special requests please feel free to contact us.
* The Table Runners are machine washable at maximum 30 Degrees, Line dry only and can be ironed.
* The exact pattern placement may vary from shown on the listing photographs, this depends where the section of material for the runner is cut out from the of the fabric roll, however the table runner is made from the same 100% cotton fabric shown in the photograph listing.
* DISPATCH TIME – PROCESSING TIME IS CURRENTLY 5 – 10 WORKING DAYS. PLEASE NOTE EVERY TABLE RUNNER IS HANDMADE BY US AND IS MADE TO ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS & SUPPORT.
* UK DELIVERY – Royal Mail 2nd Class postage is fixed at £2.00 for each item in this listing.
* DELIVERY TIMES: Please be aware of longer delivery times at this time as Royal Mail are behind in some areas so please be patient, it is out of our hands once we have dispatched your order.
* RETURNS: Please note that due to the Table Runners being ‘MADE TO ORDER’ we do not accept any returns, unless they arrive damaged or defective. However, please do contact us if you have any questions.