Our Return Policy in short:
– Contact Taymee Made in the UK before returning any items.
– You can return the product within 30 working days of delivery.
– The product must be in new condition.
– To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’.
– Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact me.
– Want to switch to another product? You can do that, just contact me.
– If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact me before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts taymee made in the UK and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 working days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number.
Taymee Made in the UK suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any Customs charges.
Taymee Made in the UK is NOT responsible for any return postage or Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, tell us which product you want to return and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Return the product you have received and send us an e-mail telling us which product you want instead.
If the product is lost, or you receive notice that the item has been damaged during transit, please report this to us immediately.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Taymee Made in the UK reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies’ administrative costs.
If you have any questions, please ask!