1 Information Collected
To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (e.g. for a custom clock order), if you contact directly.
2 Why Your Information Is Needed And How It Is Used
There are a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide services, such as using your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list
• if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
• as necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. Your information is used to provide our services you requested and in a legitimate interest to improve our services.
3 Information Sharing And Disclosure
Information about customers is important to business. Your personal information is shared for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. Certain trusted third parties are engaged to perform functions and provide services to the shop, such as delivery companies. Your personal information is shared with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If the business is sold or merged, your information may be disclosed as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. Your information might be collected, used, retained, and shared if there is a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce any agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
4 Data Retention
5 Transfers Of Personal Information Outside The EU
Your information might be stored and processed through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information might be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If it is deemed necessary to transfer information about you outside of the EU, Privacy Shield is relied upon as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6 Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where it is required to store data for legal reasons) your personal information will generally be deleted upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless there is compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gavin Thomson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact [email protected] Alternately, you may write to:
Gavin Thomson, Gavin Thomson Design Limited, 38 The Avenue, St.Margarets, Twickenham, TW1 1RY, United Kingdom.