My handmade teething rings are the perfect soother for babies and toddlers. They are available in two sizes, small and large (this listing is for the large size) and I have a variety of colours. Please see my other listings for other colour choices available.
Total size of each finished teether:
Large = 9.5cm across
Each teether consists of a wooden teething ring and a single piece of soft recycled tshirt/jersey yarn. The jersey is crocheted onto the ring with both ends woven in meaning no glue/adhesive is used. Having both the wood and the jersey to chomp on will be sure to keep them happy (for a little while at least!)
I treat every wooden ring I use myself with coconut and lavender oil.
– Dampen the fabric with water and pop the teether in the fridge to help soothe delicate gums (I do not recommend putting in the freezer!)
– Hand wash in mild soapy warm water and rinse thoroughly, leaving to air dry fully.
WORDS TO THE WISE:
– Do not use without full supervision
– Please inspect the teether before use and discard if damaged
– I do not accept returns or exchanges on any of my handmade items due to hygiene/sanitary reasons. However, if you feel an item is faulty in any way, please contact me and I will always do my best to resolve it.