MINI MASK HAVES – KIDS COLLECTION
*Unicorn is available in adult sizes too, so you can create a family herd.
Re-usable, washable mask made in two layers of quality cotton fabric with a built in filter pocket and printed with a motif:
• Top layer of tightly woven poly/cotton drill.
• Lining layer of thick, soft cotton jersey for comfort.
• Hugs the face well.
• Has elastic ear loops, you can set to desired length.
• Metal strip over the nose to pinch to shape.
• Free filter.
• Free re-sealable storage bag.
* Patterns to cut more filters can be found at: https://maskhaveaccessory.uk/downloads/
SIZING – UNISEX KIDS:
2.5cm nose dart length
5.5cm – 6.1cm nose tip to chin edge length
18.5cm mask width.
*Most children will be size 2 & 3.
*Larger than KIDS 3 – please see TEENS Small and ADULT Medium sizing ( https://maskhaveaccessory.uk/sizing ) & if you would like to order a kids design in the Teen or Adult sizes, please email.
2.8cm nose dart length
6.1cm – 6.7cm nose tip to chin edge length
20cm mask width.
3cm nose dart length
6.7cm – 7.3cm nose tip to chin edge length
21.5cm mask width.
*Larger than KIDS 3 – please see TEENS Small and ADULT Medium
**If you would like to order a kids design in the Teen or Adult sizes, please email .
Hand wash in hot, soapy water, taking care not to over rub or crunch up the motif/design/slogan and drip dry. Do not iron over motif, elastic or edging.
Between washes you can hold your mask over steam or spray with alcohol over 60% proof.
WEARING MASKS CORRECTLY:
• Put your mask on with clean hands, pinching the nose to fit,
• Refrain from touching it whilst wearing it (so it has to be comfortable),
• When you want to take it off, sanitise your hands & then take it off,
• Seal it straight back in it’s carry pouch.
Wash your mask & change your chosen filter regularly.
*These masks are sold as non medical grade, they have not been lab tested & use commercially available materials & I will not make any claims on their ability to protect the wearer or others & can not be held responsible for anyone falling sick. There is information on the internet, there are some good links shared at the bottom of my website’s about page: https://maskhaveaccessory.uk/about which give the results of lab testing done on various materials & I suggest those interested, look this information up to satisfy yourself that my masks are the right solution for you too.
*The filter layer included, is a free gift with your purchase and is cut from a hepa vacuum cleaner bag – there is research for this filter type for use in masks. It is up to the customer whether they feel the filter will be useful to them or to find an alternative. Chantal Mallett / Mask Have Accessory can not be held liable for how well the item performs as a filter.