Risograph print of a tiger hiding in the grass because tigers are awesome.
Risograph printing is a environmentally friendly, cost effective, high quality form of printing that is like a cross between photocopying and silk screen printing. Like with screen printing, you can use similar methods of layering and overlapping to create multi-coloured images.
– All Prints are signed by hand.
– Printed on good quality 250gsm, slightly off-white cyclus paper.
– Prints are 297mm x 210mm / 11.7 x 8.3 inches (A4 size)
– Your print will be posted in a cellophane bag in a board-backed envelope.
– Shipped 1st class with Royal Mail or Airmail for international orders.
– Prints are unframed.
Please note – the nature of risograph printing means that no two prints are identical and each print may differ slightly from the one pictured.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to message me.