Hairpin Pine Bench
This is a handmade Pine Kitchen Bench which is made of pine timber, each bench is handmade by myself in my workshop. The tops are sanded then sealed, I then coat the top with a Rustic Pine Wax and once that has dried I then add a coat of natural bees wax to pull out the rich golden tones of the wood. I am very careful not to remove the imperfections from the surface of the tops which bring age and character to the bench.
The bench tops are all handmade so will always be slightly different in terms of grain etc than the picture shown.
Our Hairpin Legs are made from 10mm thick steel they are extremely sturdy. The legs in the pic are bare steel.
We also make matching Tables – Follow Link Below to Dining Tables.
TOP TIP *****If you are ordering a table and you would like your bench to fit underneath it… Order a bench that is 30cm shorter than the table, perfect match. However if you want it to seat side by side order the same size. *****
Please note these benches are made to order and are not in stock or shipped from abroad. ALL our benches are hand made here in the UK using reclaimed timber.
· Custom Handmade in U.K
· Height of Benches is 445mm (Approx – Inc BenchTop)
· Leg Height – 410mm (Approx)
· Thick Solid Reclaimed Pine Top – 35mm (Approx)
· Matt Wax finish and Hand Buffed.
· 4 x detachable steel hairpin legs
· Pilot Holes Marked
· All Screws included
· Available in dining tables, desks, coffee tables
Normal Shipping = £ 19.00
1) The benches come flat packed in one parcel, the holes are marked out and we supply all the screws. All you need is a screwdriver or cordless drill.
2) We ship on all our benches on a Friday for a Monday/Tuesday Delivery – (Unless Previously agreed differently)
4) We use TNT Express Service and we will always send you the tracking dets, before we dispatch.
5) As we use a third party for delivery we can not guarantee a particular delivery day or time so please bear this in mind if you are planning to take time off work for the delivery.
6) When you parcel arrives please examine it BEFORE you sign for it, as we have no come back for damage once you signed to say parcel received in good condition.
For Highlands and Islands please email us for a quote.
Please feel free to email us with any and all questions. We endeavor to answer all inquires as quickly as possible.
Or if you prefer you call us on 0151 356 4765 – (Mon to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm).
Thank you for looking : )