The Fused Glass Wild Flower Meadow Kit has everything you need to produce a stunning glass floral scene to decorate your home all year round and this would make a great gift for anyone that is interested in being creative with glass!
Approximate size of the finished disc is 10.8cmx10.8cm from edge to edge.
The kit comes in a foam lined box so it’s quick and easy to get started and pack up once completed and ready to send back for firing (no messing around with little bits of bubble wrap!)
Once fused your piece will have a ribbon attached to it before being gift wrapped and packaged up in a larger sturdy box to send to your chosen return address!
This kit contains:
– One cut and ground piece of circular glass (Pre-drilled hole for hanging!)
– Fine glass rods (stringers) for the flower stems and grasses (in a protective tube)
– Crushed glass (frit) to make your focal flower heads and add other detail (Red, green, yellow, blue, white, black)
– Two tiny hand painted glass bumble bees and a ladybird
– Tweezers to pick up small pieces
– Glue to stick your decorations down to the base plates
– A paint brush to apply the glue
– fixative in a mini spray bottle
– A wooden scoop to apply your frit
– Comprehensive instructions and a colour photo for inspiration
– A printed template of the glass disc to design, draw and make your floral scene on
– Return address label and First Class Large letter stamp
Fancy having a little indulgence with your craft kit?
You can add a Tea Break to your kit and we’ll provide you with two Twinings Tea Bags and two Lindt Chocolates to keep you going through your creative venture!
(Please let us know if you’d prefer Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea Bags)
Memorial kits –
We will provide an additional piece of coloured glass to encase your loved one ashes between and full instructions of how to do this.
We aim to post kits out within 1-3 working days after purchase.
Your piece will be fired and returned within 10 days of us receiving it back.
This kit is suitable for older children (12+) with full supervision.
Keep out of reach of babies and young children!
Whilst every care has been taken to grind the sharp edges of the glass disc, we can’t grind all the small pieces so please be cautious when working with all of the glass components of this kit. Please use the tweezers and wooden scoop provided to move the small pieces of glass and frit around. We strongly advise wearing protective eyewear whilst making this kit. Be mindful of any glass on the floor or surfaces after you’ve finished your project. North Norfolk Stained Glass cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred whilst working with this kit.
All postage costs are covered in the price.
If you are gifting a kit to somebody and cannot give it to them in person, please could you mark the order as a gift at the checkout. Could you then provide this information in the notes section:
– Name of the person receiving the kit as a gift
– Name of the person sending the kit as a gift
– The date you’d like the person to receive the gift
– Personal note for the person receiving the gift
Get in touch if you have any questions about the kit! 🙂