1. Sandrasgems4u complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25th May 2018 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the service to buy and sell and also message one another.
3. We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in the event of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
4 We only hold personal data for as long as necessary.
5. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our file.
6. If you request to close your account then all your personal data will be deleted within one working day of the request.
7. Accounts cannot be scheduled for deletion.
8. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. We may, however, share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website.
10. This data would not be personal data but would be anonymised (for example the kind of data you have seen in “Google Analytics”).
11. We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
12. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
13. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
14. All such emails will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails.
15. Such intersections will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
16. Our website uses “cookies” to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website.
17. These cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
19. However, for purely technical reasons this may prevent you from using our website. This is because anonymous cookies are commonly used to keep track of the contents of customers’ shipping baskets or carts during the checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or removed from) your basket are accurate stated when you go to pay.