The first annual planner for craft sellers is now available! If you are looking for a business planner for your craft business then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s what you will find inside:
– 2019 year at a glance
– monthly calendars (month on two pages) pre-filled with schedules to plan for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Father’s Day, Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas. This includes brainstorming ideas, ordering supplies, making products, photographing products, editing photos, making the new items available in your craft shop and when to start advertising
– reminders to check levels of supplies, and to order if necessary
– reminders to update paperwork
– deadlines of online and paper tax returns and deadlines to register if you are starting up your business
– dates of bank holidays/public holidays
– monthly income/expenditure forms
– monthly social media tracker for up to 4 platforms
– monthly inventory tracker for supplies
– monthly to-do lists
– monthly blank notes pages
– two-page spreads to plan for holidays
There are 122 pages in the planner, printed double sided on high quality 160gsm paper so you can write on both sides. The front and back cover are 300gsm matt laminated card, and the planner is spiral bound and A5 size (148mm x 210mm).
A universal version of the planner is printed. UK specific dates will come in a sticker pack for you to apply the relevant stickers to your calendar pages at the start of the year.
The planner will be ready to post approx 15th October.