A beautiful laser engraved contactless wooden business tag for your favourite lanyard. Perfect to go networking with you! The tag is made from sustainably sourced birch which can also be recycled and contains an NFC tag which can be programmed by the user from a smartphone with whatever URL or other information you need up to 180 bytes in size. The tag is also write-protectable so you can prevent the data from being changed if you wish. The tags are available in two versions – landscape and portrait, both are approximately 85 x 55 x 3mm business card size. If you would prefer to have it as a business card you can choose to have no lanyard hole.
Compared to traditional high quality business cards which often cost 25p each, one contactless business tag saves you that 25p with each tap meaning that after eighty taps it’s beginning to save you money too!
Each tag can have a logo, name and position on the front and a QR code, website and phone number on the rear. Be sure to email the following to us at email@example.com quoting your order number:
* Your logo – this should preferably be an AI, PDF or SVG file. Bitmap files (e.g. JPG, PNG) should be at least 1000 pixels on the long side. The image should be black and white, not colour or grayscale. Please be mindful that the 3mm lanyard hole will be at the top in the centre 3mm in from the edge unless you choose ‘without hole’ option.
* The name to appear on the tag
* The job title, if any, to appear on the tag
* The exact full URL for the QR code, this doesn’t have to be the same URL you program into the NFC tag, that’s completely up to you
* The website, if any, to appear beneath the QR code
* The phone number, if any, to appear beneath the QR code
Theo Paphitis SBS winners can request the SBS logo on their tag at no extra cost, be sure to request it when emailing your details!