Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Looking for a stylish, luxurious and modern way to let the ones you love you are super proud of them? That you think they are pretty amazing?
This red, blue and pink congratulations card is beautifully presented with a bold, geometric pattern.
– The A6 card measures 105mm X 148mm.
– Printed on beautifully textured (and posh!) G.F Smith 300gsm, Soft White card.
-The card is left blank inside to enable you to include your own lovely, personalised message.
– Included is a brown ribbed, C6 sized envelope containing a gorgeous Postman’s Press envelope liner.
– Individually wrapped and delivered using a quality protective packaging.
– All cards include free, 1st class postage within the UK
– Standard Royal Mail international delivery for orders placed outside of the U.K. Please get in contact for a quote if you require more information.
Please look through the rest of our range for cards that tickle your fancy.
Thank you very much for supporting this small business, we hope that the love and the passion we have for what we do is evident in the products we create for you.
The Postman X
The Postman’s Press is the brainchild of primary school teacher Josh Varley: a self-taught surface pattern designer with a love of pattern design and vibrant colour. Josh is joined by his wife Katherine (also a primary teacher) in the running of the business and together they intend to use their greeting cards to inject as much colour and positivity into as many lives as they can manage. Run from their home in the East Sussex countryside, The Postman’s Press is a tiny business with huge heart.
| Within United Kingdom (UK)||Free|
| Shipping from ||United Kingdom (UK)|
| Maximum shipping charge per order ||£4.85|
We will try our very best to ensure all orders are shipped within 1 working day of receiving payment. Here at The Postman's Press, we use the Royal Mail first class service for UK orders and the International Standard service for international orders. The International Standard service aims to deliver to Europe in 3 to 5 working days and to the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days.
I accept returns and exchanges on all items. Please contact me within 14 days of delivery if you require an exchange or a return. Items need to be shipped back in original condition within 21 days of delivery.