Cross Stitch Pattern Clytie.
This cross stitch pattern from the artwork of Evelyn De Morgan of a beautiful woman stand naked amongst the sunflowers.
If you’re a lover of Evelyn De Morgan pictures, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOE INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You’ll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you’ll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern
* 15 sheets for the pattern
* 175 x 403 stitches
* size is on 14 count – 12.50 x 28.79 inches or 31.75 x 73.12 cm
* includes symbol chart and a chart using colour blocks for DMC threads to give close colour matches, so you have the chose of which pattern to use
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
Avalon Cross Stitch – fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.
Copyright © Avalon Cross Stitch. All rights reserved. All patterns are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced, redistributed, copied or sold.