GDPR compliant privacy statement, fair process notice
how we use your information.
Who we are
When we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in this notice it means HES handcrafted.
When we say ‘individuals in the notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may have collected including:
- anyone requesting a quotation for a personalised item.
- any customer who requires their product to be delivered.
- any customer who provides their contact information and agrees to future contract from us.
How we use personal information
We use personal information in the following ways:
To provide quotes and arrange delivery of products.
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we can not provide or products or services without it.
Anyone's personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this anytime by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using personal information or explain why we are not able to.
personal information we collect
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section how we use personal information.
how we use personal information
- basic personal details such as age, name date of birth and address.
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances such as marital status, dependants and employment type.
- photographs where the customer has requested these being added to a product or provided consent for them to be used in marketing activities.
- business activities such as goods and services offered.
Where we collect personal information
Direct from individuals, their representatives or information they may have made public, for example, social media.
- Nu Monday where an order or question has taken place.
- Facebook where an order or question has taken place.
- Instagram where an order or a question has taken place
- direct email where an order or question has been taken.
- eBay where an order or question has taken place.
- www.heshandcrafted.co.uk where an order or question has taken place.
- All markets, craft fairs, car boots, school fairs or others similar where orders have been taken and person information wrote down
- paypal to complete orders and for payments
- All and any other retailers selling HES handcrafted products.
Sharing personal information
We may share personal information with:
- royal mail or any other delivery company where the product is being delivered to this may include a contact number and email address.
- HMRC and accountant to provide information about our earnings if they request a copy of purchases made.
How long do we keep information
We keep Information for as long as we need it to administer the sales or as required by law.
if it is a photograph of a product taken by us or sent by an individual for us to for use on our websites we use it will be there until the product is no longer for sale or until requested by the individual. -note unless personalised this only applies to photos sent in by the individual
Knowing you rights
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to :
- object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to.
- ask for a copy of their personal information we hold, subject to certain exemptions
- ask us to update or correct their personal information to ensure its accuracy.
- ask us to delete their personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose.
- ask us to restrict the processing of their personal information in certain circumstances
- ask us for a copy of their personal information, so it can be used for their own purpose.
- Ask us,at any time, to stop processing their personal information.
If you wish to exercise your rights please contact us at
Changes to our fair processing notice
Occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to this fair processing notice. When this happens we will provide an updated version at the earliest opportunity.