This handmade dice game is made from solid Brass. Each die is 25x12mm and weighs approximately 16g.
They are a hexagonal prism in shape with a 5mm hole drilled through the centre and the ends shaped like the pill shaped dice I make. The faces are stamped with round pips to mark the numbers.
The dice are threaded on a length of paracord with a loop tied in one end that the brass toggle goes through. The toggle is held on by a simple half hitch.
To play the game:
1. Thread the toggle through the loop.
2. Untie the simple knot on the end.
3. Unthread the dice from the cord.
4. Begin to play Yahtzee by rolling the dice.
5. To pack away simply follow the above steps in reverse order!
Thanks for looking and please have a look at my other listings.