Bon Voyage! Off to pastures new..
Check out our full range of cards now available in our shop
* Blank inside for you to add your own marvellous message
* Card measures 105mm x 148mm (that’s A6 in paper size and 4.1 x 5.8 inch in old school terms!)
* Printed on 300gsm white cardstock
* Comes with a recycled brown kraft fleck envelope
* We do not use cellos as we have taken the naked pledge to do our bit for the environment
* Shipped in a hardback envelope to keep your cards safe and flat until it gets to you
All cards are sent Royal Mail 1st class delivery within UK and standard Royal Mail delivery outside of UK
Make sure you order in enough time to avoid disappointment!
All our cards are designed in our studio in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and we can proudly say are printed locally!
* Please note some colours may appear slightly different depending on the calibration of your monitor / screen *
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and more importantly for supporting a small business x
Copyright © Alice + Ivy
All Rights Reserved.
Hello! Kim here
Alice + Ivy is based in Huddersfield, where I drink copious amounts of coffee and doodle away to create colourful cards and paper goods
I love cute cards but am partial to a sweary sarcy one too!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy having a peep at my cards and make a purchase!
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
| Shipping from
||United Kingdom (UK)
All products are shipped Royal Mail 1st class within the UK and standard shipping to the rest of the world
Estimated shipping times are as follows:
United Kingdom: 1-3 business days
United States: 5-7 business days
Europe: 3-5 business days
Rest of the World: 5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I gladly accept returns
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Exchanges or cancellations:
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.