This is a unique handmade resin and ink crescent moon pendant, in black and white, with a dash of sparkling gold. The tendrils of the ink flow to the surface to create fascinating patterns and shapes within the resin. It is impossible to duplicate, so is truly unique. It has been sanded to have a smooth back, and finished with bronze findings and a fine bronze chain (a chunky bronze chain is available on request). There are several options for chain length (please add as an order note). This piece is ready to ship!
Resin care instructions
• Avoid submerging the piece in water. Remove before swimming or bathing.
• Avoid harsh chemicals such as deodorant, perfume, hair spray, hand sanitiser and lotions. Ensure everything is dry before putting your jewellery on.
• Avoid storing in direct sunlight and remove before sunbathing. Sunlight can cause the
colours to fade and the resin to yellow over time. Store safely in a box or drawer.
• Avoid bumps, scrapes and abrasive surfaces, which can cause surface scratches.
• Fingerprints can be cleaned by buffing gently with a soft cloth.
• Any substances (food, drink etc) can be cleaned by using warm soapy water and a cloth.
• The metal elements (chain, findings etc) can be cleaned by using a metal polishing cloth.
The colours in this piece will fade naturally overtime, but with care, this piece will remain beautiful for a long time.
Chain (refer to guide picture and please add as an order note)
1. 14 inches or 35.5cm
2. 16 inches or 40.5cm
3. 18 inches or 45.5cm
4. 20 inches or 50.5cm
5. 22 inches or 55.5cm
6. 24 inches or 61cm
7. 28 inches or 71cm
8. 32 inches or 81cm
If you’re unsure on the length you would like, measure a necklace you already have and compare.