These whiskey glasses are perfect for anyone who likes Superheroes, villains and whiskey!
These tumblers hold 305ml each and each design is applied by hand in black vinyl.
Designs currently available are as follows:
• The Penguin- ‘The penguin’s gentleman of crime whiskey. Distilled and bottled by Oswald Cobblepot exclusively for The Iceberg Lounge’
• Mr Freeze- ‘Mr Freeze’s cryogenically modified whiskey, bottled and distilled by Victor Fries. Best served on ice’
• The Riddler- ‘The Riddler’s psycopathic brainteasing whiskey. Riddle me this: whats always on it’s way but never arrives?’
• Two face- ‘two face’s coin flipping whiskey. Distilled and bottled by Harvey Dent’
• Bane- ‘Bane’s venom infused whiskey. Breaker of the bat’
Please choose your selection in the drop down menu.
* These glasses are NOT dishwasher safe and must be handwashed in warm, NOT HOT, soapy water and left to dry naturally on a draining board
First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Sarah, I am the proud owner of Millie-Belle Boutique- my hobby, my business, my passion!
I am happily married, mother to two young girls and live in a beautiful little seaside town called Withernsea on the east coast of the United Kingdom.
It all started as a hobby for me but quickly grew incredibly passionate about the glassware and ceramics that I was making and loved that I was them with my own two hands.
As interest grew in my items, my hobby developed into a business and Millie-Belle Boutique was born! It has since become my full time job and gives me such a sense of achievement and accomplishment…even more so knowing that my items products are being enjoyed in homes all over the world!
I feel that I am fulfilling my dreams every single day and can proudly say I love my job!
Within United Kingdom (UK)
Outside United Kingdom (UK)
| Shipping from
||United Kingdom (UK)
| Minimum shipping charge per order
My processing time is 2-3 weeks (This is the time I need to prepare and make an order- the time from your order being placed to your order being shipped) All UK order will be shipped using Royal mail. All international orders will be shipped using a tracked and signed for service with Royal Mail. * Buyers are responsible for any customs and/or import taxes that may apply. ** I am NOT responsible for any delays due to customs or the postal service.
I gladly accept returns, just please contact me within 14 days of delivery and ship items back to me within 30 days of delivery. (All items MUST be in their original and unused condition) I do not exchange or replace items unless they are faulty, any faults or breakages must be reported to me within 14 days of delivery. Customised or personalised items are non refundable and non returnable. * Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. ** If the item(s) are not returned in their original and unused condition then the buyer is responsible for any loss of value *** For returned items, providing they have been done so in the timescales stated above, a full refund will be issued to the buyer upon me receiving the item(s) back in their original and unused condition.