Outstanding quality 12oz canvas pouch, lined with black and with great quality gold zipper.
Perfect to store your make up, nail varnish or hair bobbles. Well sized to use as a travel bag for sun lotions or toiletries, can also be used as a pencil case!
The pouch measure 5.5 inches (14cm) tall x 9.5 inches (24cm) wide & 3 inch (8cm) gusset.
Cotton is fully biodegradable making it the eco-friendly choice for the conscientious!
All our designs are applied using heat pressed vinyl and made to order.
All our bags are sourced from a single seller, we’re proud to be a part of a world where fair trade and a fair days wage is promoted :)1. Employment is freely chosen
1.1. There is no forced, bonded or involuntary prison labour.
1.2. Workers are free to leave their employer after reasonable notice.
2. Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining is respected to the extent permitted by local law.Where the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining is restricted under law, the employer facilitates and does not hinder the development of parallel means for independent and free association and bargaining.
3. Working conditions are safe and hygienic
3.1. A safe and hygienic working environment shall be provided, bearing in mind the prevailing knowledge of the industry and of any specific hazards. Adequate steps are taken to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work, and, so far as is reasonably practicable, the causes of hazards inherent in the working environment are minimised.
3.2. Workers receive appropriate health and safety training, and such training is repeated for new or reassigned workers.
3.3. Accommodation, where provided, is clean, safe, and meets the basic needs of the workers.
3.4. The supplier assigns responsibility for health and safety to a senior management representative.
4. Child labour is not used
4.1. There is no use of child labour.
4.2. Young persons under 18 are not employed at night or in hazardous conditions.
4.3. Policies and procedures conform to the provisions of the relevant ILO standards.
5. Living wages are paid
5.1. Wages and benefits paid for a standard working week meet national legal standards.
5.2. All workers are provided with written and understandable information about their employment conditions in respect to wages before they enter employment and about the particulars of their wages for the pay period concerned each time that they are paid.
5.3. Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure is not permitted nor any deductions from wages not provided for by national law is permitted without the expressed permission for the worker concerned. All disciplinary measures are recorded.
6. Working hours are not excessive. Working hours comply with national laws and known benchmark industry standards.
7. No discrimination is practiced There is no discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, caste, national origin, religion, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
8. No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed. Physical abuse or discipline, the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment and verbal abuse or other forms of intimidation are prohibited.
9. No bribery or corruption is permitted. No bribes are paid or accepted to give or receive business.
10. The Supplier should ensure that it follows good environmental practices. The supplier should at all times endeavour to meet all relevant national and international environmental laws and regulations and strives to continuously improve environmental performance.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£3.50|
All UK items are sent using Royal Mail 1st class and all international orders using Royal Mail International Standard. Orders are shipped as fast as we can and the UK Royal Mail state that postage to the USA and the rest of the world can take 7-15 business days. For lost orders we recommend waiting at least 4 weeks, if you've still not received by this time, please get in touch. Please note Duty/Taxes may be imposed by your country when importing goods, you are liable for any fees applicable. We do not receive any of the money from fees claimed by your Country of Residence.
We happily accept returns if a bag is faulty or damaged, please send back to us in the original packaging and in an "unused" condition. A refund or replacement will be offered