Do you know someone in the medical field who deserves a special gift? This Gingerbread Character is an ideal present for any anaesthetist or scrub nurse – sure to bring smiles and laughter! It’s a great addition to any home décor, perfect for car charms, backpack decorations, bookmarks, or even as an office ornament. No matter the occasion, this whimsical character will be a hit!
These delightful characters, made from felt with detailed machine embroidery using high quality threads, make for great Christmas decorations but can also be enjoyed any time of the year. Spread joy today with one of these cheerful little fellows!
Choose how you would like your gingerbread finished off from the drop down menu.
1. Fridge Magnet – A magnetic strip will be attached to the back of the gingerbread for you to stick them on your fridge, boiler, memo board, or other magnetic surface.
2. Hanging Decoration – The gingerbread will be finished off with a matching piece of ribbon
3. Keyring – A piece of matching ribbon and keyring split ring will be added, enabling the gingerbread to be added to keys, bags etc.
4. Plain – No extra additions on the gingerbread. Ideal to be used as a bookmark, placed in a frame, glued onto a blank greeting card etc.
If you would like the uniform making in a different colour, please use the Message box to let me know.
With attention to detail, each Anaesthetist / Scrub Nurse Gingerbread Character is lovingly crafted just for you.
I love watching these gingerbread characters come to life as each part stitches out. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me 🙂
• If you would like a design that’s not listed, please get in touch to discuss. I can do many different themes, including occupations, sports, military and hobbies, and will do my upmost to assist you.
• These gingerbread are for decorative purposes only, and not suitable for small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible.