Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product you are ordering. You may also to choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a personalised order, for example) if you contact me directly. This information will only be used to complete your order and I may contact you regarding your order, but your information will not be used anywhere else.
Why I Need Your Information And How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: I may collect, use retain and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• Paypal: I share information with Paypal in order to process orders placed with me directly.
• Sum-Up: I share information with Sum-Up in order to process any card payments at Craft Fairs.
By tagging Joy To Organise in your images on social media you are giving consent to share your images on Joy To Organise’s social media platforms.
I would like to send you offers and my latest news as part of my email newsletter. In order to do this I will need your name and your email address, which I will collect when you sign up to my newsletter.
I may also contact you to check I have the correct information and to check if you are still happy to hear from me. I will never give, sell, trade or rent any of your data or personal information to any other business, organisation or persons. The data I collect for you to sign up for my newsletter will only be used for that purpose.
You can unsubscribe from my newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails, by emailing me at [email protected] or by unsubscribing in your Mailchimp account. Once you have unsubscribed from these e-mails, I will delete all of your personal data and all information will be permanently removed.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How To Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joy Tonkin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Joy To Organise