“The help and support provided by the team when you have a problem is first class and immediate.
The social media side to the business tirelessly promotes its sellers and has created a great online community too.
I can highly recommend this platform for creatives and small businesses.”
Helen Rogers, Shop Owner of MisHelenEous
nuMONDAY has been labelled as an alternative to Etsy and other online marketplaces by creatives from across the UK.
Over the years several marketplaces such as Etsy have significantly increased their fee policy which has had a detrimental impact on independent creative businesses selling online.
We launched in December 2016, in Glasgow, and we are still based in the Southside of the city.
At nuMONDAY, our ethos is to provide an affordable platform for creatives in the UK to sell online.
Because of our ethos, we offer the best valued marketplace in the UK for creatives to sell their work online.
We have a passionate team of 6 people, working with us, who have a passion for creative talent.
In addition to this, we are looking to double our team in the next 12 months (despite the current market environment).
In other words, we are in fantastic growth with customer orders and seller growth, and need to put in the support team to keep on providing a passionate and excellent service.
Growing our team is vital to ensuring we keep improving our platform on an ongoing basis.
Therefore, allowing you to concentrate on what’s important – running your business!
“I sell on nuMONDAY and it’s been a great experience.
My small business has blossomed with lots of sales and great reviews.
I’d definitely recommend joining nuMONDAY if you are a seller.”
Juliet Claridge, Shop Owner of Juebags
AN ALTERNATIVE TO ETSY
Etsy sellers have became very frustrated in recent years with higher and more complicated fees being applied to their sales and listings.
That is why our ethos at nuMONDAY is so important.
As British company, we are focussed on the best creatives within the UK and we make it easy for you to sell your products, by providing an affordable platform for you to sell online.
There are many reasons as a seller you should join nuMONDAY as an alternative to Etsy, other online marketplaces or even setting up your own website:
– Our ethos is to create an affordable platform for indie businesses to sell online..
– We are a passionate team of people (not bots!) who want to support creatives to sell online.
– nuMONDAY is a limited company and therefore unlike Etsy does not have shareholders to please enabling us to reinvest on growing our platform and provide our zero commission fee policy.
– We are open to individuals and businesses of all levels of skill and talent – nuMONDAY is for everybody and we are here to support and help you improve your listings and online presence.
– With 0% commission fees, zero listing fees, and unlimited listings, you can list as often and as much as you like.
– Selling with us is a simple monthly, 6 monthly or annual subscription and costs the equivalent of £5 or less per month depending on the subscription package you choose to sell on.
– Our monthly subscription is £5 per month.
– Our 6 monthly subscription is £25 per 6 months.
– Our annual subscription is £45 per year – equivalent to £3.75 per month.
– You can cancel anytime as we know circumstances change.
– FREE Etsy import to help speed up listing with us (does not impact your Etsy shop in anyway!).
– You can sell almost anything on nuMONDAY, from handmade to up-cycled and recycled vintage, to digital products.
– You can add variations to products and create your own variations such as colour and size and other choices.
– You can sell personalised products as we have a notes box at checkout for these types of products.
– We have a fast, efficient and friendly support team that is always available to help.
– Place your shop in holiday mode or disable add to cart buttons when you are not processing orders.
– You receive your own nuMONDAY shop space with nuMONDAY url for promoting and directing customers to your shop and products, which you can link to all of your social media pages.
– All our shop spaces are distraction free, which means when a customer lands on your shop page they see your products and your products only, allowing you to build your customer base and brand.
– We have a Facebook Group that is open to customers and sellers called nuMONDAY Nation and has over 26,100 over customers for you to promote your products directly on a daily basis.
– You can customise your shop with a shop icon and shop banner along with a shop description and social media links.
– You can choose to ship domestically or internationally or both if you feel you wish to do so.
– Our easy set up process and simple fee structure makes opening a shop with us cheaper and simpler to do than setting up your own website, allowing you to focus on the day to day running of your creative business.
“nuMONDAY is a wonderful platform for selling handmade goods, with a great ethos.
The site has a professional feel, is very easy to navigate and list items quickly. “
Laura Phillips, Shop Owner of Sketches & Stones
MADE FOR CREATIVES
Our ethos is simply to provide an affordable platform for makers and creatives to sell their work online.
Easy Set Up
Easy setup process that enables you to be selling your first item within minutes, with email support and our help page.
Your Own Shop
Personalise your nuMONDAY shop with your own logo and banner and use your unique nuMONDAY URL to direct customers straight to your items to purchase swiftly and securely.
Our subscription packages are significantly cheaper than any website builder cost for an eCommerce site or package providing you with the perfect place to sell your products securely.
Free Etsy Import
Speed up listing with us by using our free Etsy import service.
Simple Fee Structure
Simple monthly, 6 monthly or yearly subscription with zero commission fees, unlimited listings and zero listing fees.
SSL Certificate Protected
All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks.
Distraction Free Shop
Enjoy a distraction free shop where your customers will not be distracted from leaving your shop or buying elsewhere. Your shop space will only show your products .
Manage Your Finances
A simple affordable monthly subscription with transparent transaction fees, zero listing fees or hidden fees to make it easy to run your business finances.
Promote your shop and products daily to over 26,100 customers in our customer group on Facebook, nuMONDAY Nation.
Flexible Shipping Rates
Set your own shipping prices for domestic and international locations along with free, tiered or fixed pricing.
Offer individual product discounts through personalized coupon codes or host a full store sale to treat your customers.
No Hidden Fees
We do not have any commission fees or listing fees and you can list as many products as you want for as long as you want without the need to relist.
Manage on the Go
nuMONDAY is fully mobile optimized so you can access your shop or dashboard at any time or any place, allowing you to set up, list or promote your shop on the go.
Tools, Tips & Resources
Enjoy a wide range of support from our help pages, and our blog articles from how to sell online, setting up your shop, building your brand, and much more.
HOW OUR PLATFORM WORKS
1. You open a shop with us
2. You list your items
3. You market your products to customers
4. Customers order and pay through a secure checkout
5. You receive payment instantly
6. We let you know via email so you can fulfil their order
7. You send the order to the customer
Our plans start at £5 or less per month.
Our ethos is to simply provide an affordable platform for makers and creatives to sell their work on.
That means no hidden fees and a platform that allows you to focus on running your creative business.